Plan Vuelta a la Patria
Since last August, Venezuela launched an original response to the situation of vulnerability of thousands of its compatriots, trapped in the countries where they migrated, and where they did not find life opportunities, on the contrary, they were attacked, exploited and criminalized.
The Plan Vuelta a la Patria, created by President Nicolás Maduro, establishes an air and land bridge for the voluntary return of all those migrants and their families who, due to the lack of resources, the possibility to return by their own means was none, and also incorporate all of them into the Venezuela’s social programs, the largest in the continent.
In less than two months, more than 7,000 migrants, from eight countries of the region, have returned to their land to work for their families and the future of their homeland, which welcomes them with love and respect. A new beginning in the best place for the sons and daughters of Bolívar: Venezuela.
Plan on the March
Government in Action
All Publications about The Plan Vuelta a la Patria
- 18/09/2018 - Another 90 citizens repatriated from Peru arrive in Venezuela
- 15/09/2018 - Venezuelans who emigrated to Ecuador are gratefull for the State’s support to return to the Homeland
- 12/09/2018 - Government of Venezuela facilitates return to the country of 86 nationals from Argentina
- 09/09/2018 - Increase number of nationals who request to return to Venezuela through the Plan Vuelta a la Patria
- 08/09/2018 - Plan Vuelta a la Patria adds 90 nationals who returned from Peru
- 06/09/2018 - 92 Venezuelans arrive from Ecuador at the hands of the Bolivarian Government
- 04/09/2018 - Venezuela condemns interventionist lobby of the so-called “Lima Cartel”
- 04/09/2018 - Venezuelans ask the Embassy in Peru to be repatriated to the country
- 03/09/2018 - President Maduro orders to create airlift for migrants who wish to return to the country
- 03/09/2018 - Venezuela denounces media campaign to justify international intervention
- 03/09/2018 - Bolivarian Diplomacy analyzes scenario of intervention in Venezuela and situation of migrants
- 31/08/2018 - Venezuela rejects xenophobia as a policy against migrants
- 31/08/2018 - Venezuela denounces before the UNHCR the international campaign that seeks to justify an intervention
- 31/08/2018 - Compatriots return to the country after receiving mistreatment in Brazil
- 30/08/2018 - The Bolivarian Government continues to support Venezuelans abroad with the Plan Vuelta a la Patria
- 30/08/2018 - “We must understand that the Homeland is our best home”