New day of the Plan Vuelta a la Patria brings 400 Venezuelans back this weekend
Last Saturday, a total of 180 Venezuelans from the Republic of Peru, arrived in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela through flights arranged by the Venezuelan Consortium of Aeronautical Industries and Air Services (Conviasa), as part of the Plan Vuelta a la Patria, promoted by the President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro.
In total, five simultaneous flights were activated, the first going to Chile, two to Peru and two more to Ecuador.
In Peru, planes left Lima from the Jorge Chavez airport, in the afternoon, returning to Venezuela another 180 nationals.
What is the Plan Vuelta a la Patria?
The program promoted by President Nicolás Maduro seeks to help Venezuelans who, because of the economic war, left their country and now wish to return with the premise of studying, working and contributing to the economic growth of Venezuela, due to the harsh realities they faced within neighboring nations.
Many of them migrated pushed by the campaign of media manipulation against their country, believing that outside they would find a better quality of life. However, upon their return several have denounced the suffering of discrimination, xenophobia, labor abuse and lack of opportunities.
The Plan is absolutely free and the trips are fully funded by the Bolivarian Government. It does not have prior or subsequent conditions of a political nature or of any kind for its beneficiaries.
Requirements to qualify for the Plan Vuelta a la Patria
1. Be a Venezuelan citizen.
2. Express the voluntary desire to return to Venezuela.
3. Register in the System of the Plan offering updated and true information about the situation abroad, consigning a copy or proof of the necessary documents.
4. In case of not having documentation, identity data must be provided, including the address of the room or the address and data of their relatives in Venezuela.
5. No type of payment should be made before, during or after the procedure.
6. It is not necessary to belong to any party or manifest ideologies or political affinity.